Sunday, June 29, 2003

Typing for reals

Hey there, Blog. Now that I'm on a computer instead of a phone, I can type complete sentences in under 20 minutes. And, with my brand spanking new computer, I can do it wireless style. That's some sweet-ass shit.

I was inspired to write after reading my brother's entires about The Matrix Reloaded (and all the various linked articles from them). It got me thinking about a couple of things. But since I already typed them out once only to have them deleted, I'll summarize:

1) Neo is half-machine. There is no nested Matrix. There is evidence to support the half-machine theory in Enter the Matrix.

2) .Hack is fun.

3) I'm not an MCM major. If I was, I'd worry that my obsession with video games was the first step towards a Wachowskian (sorry about any spelling errors) dystopia.

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go eat me some clam chowda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home