Thursday, September 23, 2004

Throw me a frickin' bone, here

So I've been doing the new job pretty heavily recently. Helping people with their 401k's, etc. An experienced CSR from the unit has been sitting next to me and listening to my calls -- you know, mentor-style. The thing is, she never has anything positive to say about the calls I've taken. Apparently, I haven't done anything right. Which is, of course, not true. I simply haven't done things the way she wants me to do them. So I'm trying a new passive-agressive strategy for letting her know how I feel -- after every call, I'm going to turn to her and ask, "So, what did I do wrong on that one?" Maybe she'll get the point. Probably not.

Which is why people shouldn't be mentors unless they know how to do it.

Got a new muffler yesterday. And new pipes for the exhaust, as well. It was costly, but man, it sure helps a whole bunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home