Sunday, September 05, 2004

OT for me

Yesterday, I volunteered to go into work to help with this system migration thing. Y'see, they're moving all the 401k plans we administer from one system to another, and they needed people to make sure the bugs were worked out. They asked us to come in at 1:00 P.M. We actually started testing things at 2:00. We didn't go home until 3:00. A.M. Yeah, that's 14 hours. Of sweet, sweet overtime. I'm rich, biatch!

Needless to say, the bugs weren't exactly worked out as well as they had hoped. Around 10:00 P.M., while we were waiting for the tech guys do do some reprogramming and stuff, somebody decided it would be fun to watch a movie. So my boss got a TV/VCR from somewhere, and somebody else whipped out "Laws of Attraction", (not to be confused with "Rules of Attraction"). It's a really stupid movie. Not even worth discussing. But I got paid time-and-a-half to watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home