Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I'm a sweaty sonuvabitch

I was a Caesarian birth -- because my mother liked that hairstyle.

Actually, that's just a line from one of the funniest damn shows to ever grace the airwaves, The Kids in the Hall. Oh, how I miss the days when Comedy Central would show not one but two whole episodes back-to-back starting at 2:00 P.M. Now they only show it at 2:00 A.M., and even then only sporadically. It's a sad, sad state of affairs.

On the brighter side, I now have food again. Had me some rice & beans last night. Mmm mmm good.

It's fucking hot up here. Actually, I guessed it cooled down a bit today. But yesterday...man, that sucked. I have discovered the joys of taking very cold showers and letting my fan dry me off. That's as close as I'll get to a/c.

Well, I'm gonna go see if I can fly, er whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home