Wednesday, March 24, 2004

...They never boil, I hear.

Free (legal) music for you: My roommate's band. Check it out. I feel like a douche for not knowing that they were called "Watched Pot". I just thought their name was "Mikey's Band". Two free songs for you to download. Well, one for download, the other for just listening. Unfortunately, my personal favorite, "The Caterpillar Song", "The Centipede Song" (yes, I confused caterpillars with centipedes. I'm stupid), isn't one of them. But these are really good, too. In case you didn't know, "Cool Ethan's Song" is from a movie called "Slackers", which my roommate thinks is the best movie ever made. I'm guesstimating, but I think he's watched that flick at least a bazillion times. But I don't hold that against him.

Update (3/25): Well, now I got no complaints, 'cuz the centipede song is now available for download. I just listened to it, and I must say, it's pretty badass. I really like the way he mixed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home