Monday, September 27, 2004

Who said there's no such thing as a dumb question?

It's official. I just answered the stupidest question I've ever been asked. And I quote: "On this form, should I check the box next to 'single' or 'married'?" My response: "Well, are you single or married?" That seemed to clear things up.

Got some interesting news on Friday. Turns out my old unit is being eliminated. Well, moved to Southfield, MI. Fortunately, the company is not evil and is guaranteeing jobs and any additional training/certification necessary at this location for everyone who wants 'em. Plus, they can choose which unit they want. Awfully nice for a mega-corporation, isn't it? I say "they" because, of course, I'm already in a new unit, so it doesn't make much difference to me.

Dodged the bullet on that one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home