Sunday, July 13, 2003

Lazy bosses and bad games

So I finished reading and commenting upon those papers I mentioned. Yesterday, I was supposed to arrange a time to meet with the prof. and give them to her. I called and left a message, and she never called back. I tried calling a few more times, and still nada. This is not the first time this has happened. She must be either extremely forgetful or extremely lazy. Well, it ain't my problem...

Also have been playing the latest installment of Lara Croft's adventures called "Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness". Eidos marketed this one as been revolutinary and stuff. Well, it is different from the previous TR games, but it still bites. In fact, it's probably worse than any other game ever made by Eidos. The control scheme is so counter-intuitive, it's like Lara is going on strike and won't do anything you tell her until you stop masturbating to photoshopped naked pictures of her. Not that I do that, you understand. It's a general protest. In short, don't get that game. It sucks.

Had a dream I was in Star Wars: Episode III. And it didn't suck. That's how I knew it was a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home