Monday, December 29, 2003

Coastal living

Back from San Fran. Saw some beaches, ate some tasty food (and some seaweed, a picture of which I suppose is forthcoming on my brother's blog), got a new book. I also managed to squeeze in a few episodes of Firefly (a highly underappreciated western-themed science-fiction series) and the Return of the King (which is appreciated just the right amount, I think) -- in IMAX-vision, no less. That was pretty cool, I must say. I anxiously await the release of the extended version box set. 10+ hours of LotR goodness. That's a whole lotta movie. But yeah, thanks, sunny San Francisco (esp. my brother and parents for financing the whole trip and providing me with a place to sleep) for the marvy time -- your rolling hills will live on in memory.

Sunny it was, but cold. Colder than Providence, RI, actually, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever. But hey, at least there weren't 20 inches of snow on the ground when I came back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home