Thursday, December 18, 2003

Go play your harmonica ...

My boss gave everyone holiday cards today. I was a little worried when I saw the envelope waiting for me on my desk when I arrived at work today, remembering the previous Jesus-fest that I had experienced only a few days before. Fortunately, this wasn't a Christmas card. It was actually a Hannukah card! That's right, folks, a real-live Hannukah card, complete with a picture of a menorah and dreidels and everything. Which means that my boss did pay attention, unlike the aforementioned Jesus-freak. Yay for him! It really made me happy to finally have someone realize that not everyone in the office is Christian. I got a little worried when I found a scratch-'ems lottery ticket inside the card -- some kind of Jew joke, I originally thought -- but then I saw that he gave everyone a scratch-off lottery ticket. Admittedly, this is kind of weird, but hey, it was fun to scratch that bastard! Unfortunately, I didn't win anything, but it's the thought that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home