Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Ya heard me.

It's official. The end is nigh. Check it.

On the plus side, due to it being New Year's Eve and all, I only have to work from 10:00-4:00 today. WooT! More time to play Harvest Moon for the SNES until my copy of Legacy of Kain: Defiance arrives. Then I may never see the light of day again. At least, not for a day or two until I beat the shit out of it. Yes, I'm playing Harvest Moon, now. My brother's obsession with it piqued my interest. And now the obsession has been passed on to me. It's like that episode called "The Game" from ST:TNG, but without Wil Wheaton. I've had to start over three times because I kept screwing up, what with improper arrangements of crops and not doing much to woo the ladies and whatnot. But now I'm on the right track.

Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home