Thursday, January 15, 2004

Can't buy me love...

Got my last direct deposit from the ol' temp agency today. Also, because I've been having trouble setting up a direct deposit for the place where I now permanently work (my employee ID # changed), just got a paper check for this week -- we get paid every two weeks, and this, my first week, happened to be a pay week. So I just got a whole bunch of money.

Oh, wait, it's the 15th...that means in six days, my student loan payment will happen. Crap. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

By the way, did you know you could buy a three-acre, 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with a fucking stable (as in, for horses) in the St. Louis area for $105k? Ya heard me. The monthly payment is less than what I pay for my apartment. Real estate in the midwest is wicked* cheap. Guess that's 'cuz noone wants to live there, eh? Ooooh...burn! Sorry, Mary Ellen.

*I've been experimenting with different forms of slang recently -- can't find one I want to stick with. I guess "Boston" will suffice for now. Go get me some chowda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home