Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Snow problem

(See if you can find the double entendre in that)

So yeah, it was supposed to snow a whole buttload. Somewhere between six inches and a foot. Then, last night, the storm just sort of moved south 75 miles. The result -- three inches of snow. Which is good for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that I didn't have to start my day by shoveling snow out of my apartment's parking lot. This didn't stop people from getting into accidents on the highway, seeing as how the roads hadn't been exactly cleared. But I got to work without incident, a half-hour early even, because the office opened a half-hour later than it usually did on account of the snow.

I just hope it stays at three inches. The car doesn't like much more snow than that.

On a lighter note, check this out. Seems to be a new trend in the UK to protest the government cutting funding to higher education or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home