Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Libration

Regarding my brother's recent post about libras and pounds ... I was thinking about that, and I remembered that the French word for pound is "livre", isn't it? Or at least, a "livre" is some kind of unit of measurement, I think (besides also meaning "book"). A relation, perhaps?

Oh, one more thing ... saw "28 Days Later" whilst I was visiting my lady. She hates it. I think it's pretty cool, actually. The ending definitely needed some work -- it's pretty clear they had no idea how to end it, seeing as how there were three different endings included on the DVD version. That aside, it's not your father's zombie movie. Much more metaphorical and stuff. And I can understand why some people might find that annoying, but I thought it was fun. Plus, the music added a whole other level of creepiness.

Also saw "X2". Again, the lady hated it, and I liked it. Fun ride, cool special effects, and bonus points for using the "Dies Irae" from Mozart's Requiem in the opening scene.

Oh, and to all my ones of readers out there ... I'm disappointed in you. I went to all the trouble to set up comments, and you aren't writing me nothin'! Come on...I'll even give you a reason to hate me and write nasty things. Here goes...YOU ALL SUXX0RZ0RZ0RZ!1!!!1!

Ahem. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home