Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sell out

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been away for a while. I've been busy playing video games and answering questions about 401k's. You know how it goes.

So yeah, had a birthday couple of weeks back. My parents came to visit and pimped out my crib (wow, you'd think I watch MTV or something). Now I've got an XBox. Yes, I've finally given my gameplaying soul to Bill Gates. So for the past few weeks I've been playing Fable and Knights of the Old Republic. I finally managed to beat Fable, but only as a nice guy. As far as I can tell, there's no reason to be Good in that game. You get less money, crappier weapons, and all the villagers follow you around going, "Yaaaayy!" On the plus side, all the ladies (and some dudes) were madly in love with me. And I married the mayor of a town. Now she had a phat crib. Now I've moved on to KoToR (that's what all the cool kids call it). I finally managed to become a Jedi, and I'm kicking ass with my two-lightsaber monkey stance.

As you can see, the big events in my life revolve around video games. Yes, I'm a geek. WooT!

Wish I had more to talk about, but what can I say? I'm boring.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home