Thursday, March 31, 2005

I like swords

Blogger is looking weird and running slow. It makes me nervous. Fix it!

I've been re-discovering 8-Bit Theatre today. I forgot just how friggin' hilarious it is. And I think it's the first sprite-based webcomic. Kudos to you, Brian Clevinger! Here's a series that I think you, Mikey, especially will appreciate. The premise is the creator goes on vacation and Fighter (who's a big idiot) takes over making the comics. Kinda like Family Circus, but 1000 times funnier. And with more exploding ninja heads.

So there are some new folks in my unit. A couple of 'em have sat with me and watched me work. You know, for educational purposes. And because I'm so hawt. I've been told they're all impressed with my mad skillz.

God this job sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home