Friday, September 23, 2005

Ode to the busblog

I've decided that I love Tony Pierce. Not in a gay way, mind. Although, if that helped me be cool like Tony, I'd consider it. Plus, you know, it'd help me get rid of the Jesus Brigade -- that's my new name for David et al. Anyway, read this entry, and if you don't love him after that, then read this one. Man, I want to print out that list and carry it around in my wallet. But I've already fucked up on #5 ... oh well. The point is, he's awesome.

In other news -- if you're into classical music and/or helping vicitms of Katrina (and live in St. Louis), come to the Manchester United Methodist Church this Sunday at 7:30 p.m. There will be singing a-plenty, including yours truly in the St. Louis Chamber Chorus, and admission is free. But feel free to donate money -- all proceeds go to the Red Cross.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

I did, actually. Don't worry about it...we actually kinda sucked. But the Ambassadors of Harmony rocked the fuggin' house. In fact, I think I'll devote a whole post to 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home