Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Revenge of the cowpies

Remember Cowpies? Annoying woman who bought a lame-ass plastic menorah? Well, she's being annoying again. Very annoying.

Prior to December, she used to bring in this one CD (a mix tape, I guess) that she would play over and over and over and over throughout the day. To make it worse, every goddam song on the CD was the most repetitive song ever written. Example: "Why can't we be friends?" (used during the credits of the last Lethal Weapon movie). Do you know how many times they say "Why can't we be friends?" in that song? I didn't count, but I'm going to estimate that it's somewhere between 100 and fucking obnoxious.

Well, now she's brought in her personal mix of Christmas songs. And not just any Christmas songs...the most god-awful annoying Christmas songs ever written. Example: Alvin & the Chipmunks' "Christmas Time is Here". Holy fucking shit. You have no idea how tortuously nauseating and grating that song is until you've heard it five times in the space of 30 minutes. How I wish I was exaggerating. You know, I think in some countries, this is actually used as a form of torture. If not, it should be looked into. It's working. I'm ready to crack.

I keep sane by bouncing a small rubber ball off the side of my cubicle and internally debating whether Final Fantasy X-2 is worth buying or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home