Tuesday, December 02, 2003

It's beginning to look a lot like bullshit...

The Christmas decorating is in full effect in the office -- complete with christmas lights, ornaments, stockings, and little paper snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. Remember the lame-ass plastic menorah? Funny thing about that -- at least three different people came up to me, holding it, saying, "See what we got?" My response, "Uh, yeah...that's great." Here's the funny part -- I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I think they hid it under a table so as not to scare the goyim. But hey, its the thought that counts, right?

In other news, I'm re-reading "Xenocide" (the third book in the "Ender Saga"). It's so awesome it makes my kishkas ache. See? I told you all this Christmas decorating makes me feel Jewish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home