Thursday, January 29, 2004

His gaming abilities are real ... but he is not

There's this movie that my bro and I used to watch back in the day called D.A.R.Y.L. It's about a government-created robot-kid who, you know, becomes a real boy or some shit. Anyway, there's this scene in which the robot-kid plays like 6 video games at once (because he can), and plays them all flawlessly.

Well, now you too can pretend to be D.A.R.Y.L. Check it. It's a lot harder than the Atari-style graphics might lead you to believe.

I'm also playing America's Army now, which might explain my sudden urge to enlist. It's not a bad game, but some of the training missions are ridiculous, which means I'll never get to be something cool like a sniper or a special forces guy. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home