Friday, April 16, 2004

Bullshit.

I would just like to express my profound disappointment and anger at the fact that Bill is the Apprentice. Stupid cigar-making motherfucker... Congrats, Don. You just hired an exact clone of your ugly-ass self. You had the chance to make things interesting with Kwame, but you went the dumbass route. I guess that's why you're "The Donald".

Oh, and Omorosa? You fucking suck. Go work at McDonald's. That's the only place you'll be able to keep a job. Way to get Kwame fired. I especially love how you blamed him for losing Jessica Simpson. You stupid whore.

I would also like to give Katie a virtual punch in the arm for getting me hooked on that show. I feel like I am a lesser person for having spent two hours of my life watching the finale. Well, one hour and 45 minutes. I stopped watching after I found out Bill won. I could've spent that time playing Beyond Good & Evil (fucking slaughterhouse...)

I would write /rant, but my brother doesn't think that's funny. So how about this: /fuckally'allbitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home