Monday, April 19, 2004

Shakespeare meets Monty Python

Have you ever wanted to read the more obscure Shakespeare plays so that you could impress your friends, but didn't want to go through all the trouble of actually reading the crappy ones like "Pericles, Prince of Tyre"? Well, this will get you started -- it's a condensed and silly version of Pericles. It's absolutely hilarious. I must've looked pretty silly here at The Office as I sat in my cubicle cracking up.

My favorite line:

MARINA: Have I mentioned that I can form a compound sentence in which the subjects and the verbs all agree, and periodically employ similes to make my point, as birds use twigs to make their nests?

Seriously, read the whole thing. It'll make your day. And you'll never have to read "Pericles".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home