Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Coming soon to a theatre near you: live-action hentai

I saw a commercial on TV the other day for that movie, "Elektra". I had two initial reactions to it:

1) This movie is going to suck. Big time. 'Twill make Daredevil look like The Godfather.

2) Is it just me, or does this look like it was heavily influenced by hentai? See especially the tentacle monster that Elektra seems to fight/confront(/get raped by?). I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, here.

Of course, it's not like I watch hentai in my spare time or anything -- I'm too busy watching C-SPAN. Ok, so I do, but only enough so I can make jokes about it with my fellow geeks.

Oh, and mom? You don't want to know what hentai is. In fact, just forget you read this whole thing. *Neuralizer flash*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home