Thursday, May 12, 2005

Kute Kids

During my downtime whilst I await to hear about my job, I've been "helping" at my mom's school. I say "helping", because I haven't really been doing much. The teachers keep giving me the "good kids" to work with, so I all I really have to do is babysit while they take care of themselves. Plus, they're little kids instead of big, hulking, bitchy high school kids. Don't have to worry about some pissed off dude pulling a knife or some shit.

Oh, and I met the orchestra teacher, who it turns out I have a lot in common with. He also works with a bunch of middle-aged women and has nobody to talk about video games with. And apparently, he lives down the street from me. Woohoo! New friend!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate how difficult it is to work with kids. Some of us make it look easy...sometimes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home