Monday, April 25, 2005

Don'tCommentThis

Well, looks like CommentThis is dead. I'ma give it one more day, then I'm just gonna get rid of 'em and replace 'em with Blogger's comments. It'd be a shame to lose all the snazzy comments people have written, but what're ya gonna do?

I've been thinking about all the stuff I wanna do when I get back to St. Louis (besides the obvious stuff like unpack). Here's a preliminary list:

1) Hang out with the Mynx.

2) Go to Crazy Bowls 'n Wraps. My apologies to the Mynx for liking this place (I know you hate it for personal reasons), but goddammit, they make one fine Caesar Wrap.

3) Go the City Museum, get drunk, and slide down the big ass slides.

I am super psyched.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger goldman said...

Blogger comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home