Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior

Okay, I know it's not particularly original to post a link to Homestarrunner, but the newest Teen Girl Squad actually made me hurt myself laughing. If you haven't already watched it -- especially if your name is Mikey -- you must do so forthwith. Even if you've never seen anything else on Homestarrunner. Although it might help to watch the other Teen Girl Squads first...there are only 10 of 'em.

Other things I've found recently on the interweb that make me laugh (and will make you laugh, too, unless you're a humorless bastard):

The new Joss Whedon project.

Do me. I can't really explain why this one makes me laugh. But damn.

Oh, and I've finally broken down and turned on word verification. Take that, ya fuckin' spammers.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger mikey mcclenathan said...

strong bad? were you just first-basin' it with that piece of looseleaf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home