Monday, October 17, 2005

Two-five represent

25, my friends. A quarter of a century. Half-way to thirty. Old enough to run for Congress.

...I think that's all I have to say about that.

The best and worst part about having a birthday is all the food. I might have mentioned that I'm trying to get in shape. Being bombarded with chocolate cakes and M&Ms and all other manners of refined sugar doesn't help so much with that. Eh, who am I kidding. Chocolate is my lord and master.

Looking at the clock, I realize that it's actually around this time exactly that I was emerging into the world from out the nether regions of my mother. There's your mental picture for the day.

...You're welcome.

I also found out that both Eminem and Wyclef Jean share my birthday, and are both 33 today. Thus proving once and for all that I am hella cool. Recognize.

3 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger mikey mcclenathan said...

happy birthday guy. hope it was rad.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger jason said...

happy birthday yo!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

Thank you all, assholes or otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home