Sunday, November 02, 2003

I have a blog?

The fun thing about never posting on yer blog is that when you finally do go back and read the last entry, it's like opening up a time capsule.

I guess it hasn't been THAT long. I'm now "on the floor", as they say -- which means I'm answering the phones. Freaky thing is, I actually enjoy this job. I enjoy knowing all this random crap about insurance, and then enlightened the poor confused masses that call in. My favorite question so far: "I just got this kit from you guys that's asking me to make choices for my health care... should I fill it out?" I wanted to say no, but I also wanted to not get fired.

I'm ready to see The Matrix Revolutions now. I just re-saw The Matrix Reloaded yesterday, and today I watched the Animatrix. I know all there is to know about every damn subplot ever conceived by the Wachowski brothers. Remember that annoying kid in Reloaded who followed Neo around like a lost puppy? ("I told you, kid, you saved yourself") I know all about his ass. I know all about how Zion found out the machines were digging. As someone once said, I have all the facts I need. But why is it premiering on a Wednesday? I understand that they wanna do some lame-ass "zero-hour" nonsense, but why? The movie wasn't hyped-up enough?

Ok, not much else to say at the mo. The 'rents are coming into town this weekend. You know what that means...the best meals I've had in five months!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home