Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Geekus Meus!

It's official. I'm a Harry Potter fanboy.

After seeing the most recent Harry Potter flick -- which kicked serious (Sirius?) ass, by the way -- I've decided to devote a good chunk of my free time to reading all of the Harry Potter books currently released. So I went online last night and ordered all five of 'em. I got the first four in a paperback box set for $20. The fifth one cost me $10. Not bad for 5 books. And god knows how many hours of fun.

Let the ridicule commence.

I've also been looking at J.K. Rowling's website. She's a wee bit on the bitchy side, methinks. Or maybe she's just British. Hard to tell. There are lots of hidden features on the site, and they're actually fairly difficult to find. If any of you figure out how to get through the "Do Not Disturb" door (or what to do with that room in general), let me know.

In job news, for the Series 6 stuff, I need to get a background check done on myself. However, the next available time for an appointment with the Providence Police, that bastion of efficiency, is in August. So I'm working with the boss to see if there's a quicker way to get this done. Jay suggested I get arrested. I'll keep that in mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home