Sunday, May 15, 2005

Able was I ere I saw Elba

So I saw this movie Palindromes. A lot of creepy bits, a lot of funny bits. Still, I have no friggin' clue what it's supposed to mean beyond what one character says towards the end. Something like, "People don't change." If anybody else wants to weigh in on this one (Ms. Mynx?), go right ahead. But let me tell you about the Palindromic moment I just had...

I was just chillin' out on the IM when who should drop me a line but a certain red-headed lady named Court whom I went to High School with. Ain't that some shit? This girl I haven't talked to in six years just shows up on my computer screen. I had figured something like this would happen eventually. It seems to be what my subconscious wants to happen. It was pretty cool, actually. Caught up on old times, traded war stories.

See, I knew there was a reason to have that AIM thingie taking up space on my blog. Let that be a lesson to anybody else who's been stalking me. Drop me a line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home