Saturday, June 04, 2005

Now you, too, can be an account executive

The confusion mounts. Okay, if somebody can explain to me the difference between ADP and ACP testing in plain English, I'll love you forever. Or at least for an hour or so. Oh, and if anybody can tell me what IFTO stands for, you win a bonus prize. You could tell me anything, really. I wouldn't know the difference. You, brother of mine -- use your google powers to help me out here. Don't you Google folk have a box somewhere that has all the knowledge of the Internets in it? Pour some of that on me.

After three days, I now have the ability to perform grunt work. Today, I got to play with Excel spreadsheets that had a bunch of payroll data on them. Tomorrow, the world!

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger goldman said...

Uhh ... the best I can do for you is this - wherein one learns that: "The ACP test is almost identical to the ADP test except that it compares the actual contribution percentage (ACP) for the group of eligible HCEs to the ACP for the group of eligible NHCEs."

But yeah I've got no idea what that means.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

Welcome to my world.

Actually, that website is quite helpful. And it has cute graphics. Thanks, dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home