Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Yet another reason why video games are evil...

...They can hypnotize you and make you think you're inside a survival-horror shooter.

No fucking way can this be real. But if it is, I totally want to be hypnotized into thinking I'm living inside Knights of the Old Republic. With two lightsabers.

And speaking of video games, if your name is Mikey, you have to play this game right now. The game's not that great, but the soundtrack is pretty bitchin'. If you can get past the first level, please tell me how. Oh, and if any of you happen to speak German, please tell me what this guy's saying. I'm pretty sure I heard something that sounded distinctly like "Gangster scheisse" in there.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger mikey mcclenathan said...

wow dude...thanks for keeping me up late on a worknight. to beat level 1 you have to get ahead of the flame that runs on the floor and get to the money bag before the flame gets to the TNT. get really far ahead and stay behind flame #1 but in front of flame #2 and eventually you'll get a chance to hop it.

also, i've seen that zombie thing. can you believe how easily his friends just go along with it? wtf, ^^?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger goldman said...

Seems suspect. A bunch of flashes can put you into a catatonic state?

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

Ah, but they're not just flashes ... they're hypno-flashes!
And yeah, the friends' behavior is awfully suspicious. "Oh, you're kidnapping our friend? Okay." But then again, they are British, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Oh, and thanks for the help with the game. I finally beat that mofo. Now, I'm not sure, but I think the website says if you have the high score after a month or something, they'll give you a backpack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home