Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I don't care if it hurts / I want to have control

I just joined a gym. Let the pain begin.

Not as expensive as I thought it was going to be. And for only $10 a month more, I can add a friend. Say, Ms. Mynx, wanna join me in buffin' up?

It's a good thing the deal includes sessions with a trainer. 'Cuz I haven't a goddam clue what I'm doing. I see all these machines with the weights and the pulleys and I'm thinking, "Which one of these won't kill me if I don't use it right?"

Anyway, I'm officially on the road to Wellville. Minus the copious amounts of cornflakes. And enemas.

2 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger mikey mcclenathan said...

that title is a good quote for such an entry. sounds like you're on your way to the perfect body...how about the perfect soul? may i suggest scientology?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

I thought about it, but look what it did to Tom Cruise!

Plus, Battlefield Earth fucking sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home