Monday, November 07, 2005

Sweeps week = retarded

Having said that, I'll admit that I did watch the live episode of The West Wing last night. I still don't get why it was live, exactly. I mean, what's the point if they're just gonna read a damn script? What would've been cool is if there was a small section at the end for Santos and Vinnick to take questions from the audience. Not a long time -- maybe just 5 minutes or so. Something to justify the liveness. It would've been neat to watch Alan Alda and Jimmy Smiths improv.

But the stupidest sweeps week promo ever has gotta be Medium. 3-D? What the fuck? Are we back in the '80s now?

In other news, I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show this weekend. That is one helluva movie-going experience, I'll tell you what. If you ever have the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it. And be sure to tell all the friendly folks at the show that you're a virgin. Trust me. You'll get special treatment.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger dutchashell said...

This is an interview with Tim Curry about some 'Monty Python on Broadway' thing. (Who do they think they are, andrew lloyd webber?)
But there is a great story about Tim getting turned away from one of the original Rocky Horror Village shows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home