Saturday, December 10, 2005

I need an intervention

Okay, I've developed a bit of a WoW problem. See, I'm on a 10-day trial which means, among other things, that the ability to talk with other players (except via whispering) and trading is disabled. Which kind of puts a damper on the whole experience, I guess. So I'm really tempted to "invest" the money to buy the full version. But the thing is, see, I worry that I've become just a mite too addicted. You know how, back in the day, when everybody was playing Tetris, they'd say things about how they starting seeing Tetris blocks in real life? Well, now I look at my coworkers and wonder if they'd have any rare drops. And how much silver I'd have to invest in my job to increase my skill points. It's bad news.

On the plus side, I'm a seriously badass level 12 mage. Who can also tailor and enchant things. Sucaks.

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

Well, praise be to Aslan that the 8-Ball is on my side! You know, I think you should look into this game, Mynxie. You might like it. But you'd probably have to get a new computer first. So nevermind.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Dgcopter said...

Woah, I didn't know you could even download it from the website, and I looked for that, too. Thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home