Monday, November 28, 2005

Moment of Pi zen

I hereby declare myself an amateur Piphilologist. Here are a few of the more awesome mnemoics I've found in the ... um ... two days since I've discovered this field.

Poe E: Near a Raven. Which is but a small part of Cadaeic Cadenza, the granddaddy of all piphilogical writing.

"I am the first fifty digits of pi" courtesy of the genius of songstowearpantsto.com.

The ytmnd version. I have to say, this one is currently my favorite. It's been looping on my computer for the past half hour or so, and I'm really start to feel the groove. Seems like it'd be a great rave-type song if it kept going. Like, forever. Oh, hell yes, that'd be awesome.

But if you want something a bit more freaky, check out this craziness, which is actually the source of the audio of the last one. I'm not sure what scares me the most about this last one -- the dude dressed like a satanic wizard zapping a kid out of existence or the educational hip-hop song in the middle about some dude getting laid.

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger mikey mcclenathan said...

i read this in the morning before work, and even though all i do all day is listen to music, it was still in my head when i got home. the ytmnd one. wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home