Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The hottest nun on TV

So I got suckered in by the hype and decided to watch that new show, "Revelations". It was actually pretty good. Although I'm a bit sick of the whole "your concept of 'god' is illogical and unscientific" thing. I'll be glad when they get past that and into the really spooky shit. Oh, and I especially loved the nod to Terri Schiavo. They actually used the words "persistant vegetative state". Oy. One thing I was particurly fond of (in a non-sarcastic way) was the soundtrack. They went with the creepy-orchestral-instrumental thing instead of trying to throw in random bits of modern music in a totally inappropriate context.

Oh, and Natascha McElhone? Hawt. I wouldn't mind gettin' into that habit, if ya know what I mean.

So it seems I'm moving from a video game geek to a TV geek. I'm up to 3 shows a week, people. This is bad news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home